Pages

Sunday 27 October 2013

GDT Card for The Christmas Challenge - Hand Made Backgrounds


This is my first GDT card for The Christmas Challenge.


A big thank you to the Design Team for asking me to join you - there are some great challenges coming up over the next couple of months!

For this challenge, the theme is 'hand made backgrounds' and you can find all the details about the challenge and see the cards from the DT members here on the challenge blog.

I created my background by stamping a small snowflake stamp in Versamark ink and then embossing with white powder.  I then applied Brilliance Ink from the Peacock pad over the top and then polished it to finish the background.  The image is from the 'Black Silhouette Camels' outline sticker sheet from Little Claire which you can find here.  I put it on to acetate and then attached this to the background with brads.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'music' ('We Three Kings of Orient Are')
Aud Sentiments Challenge - 'Christmas sentiments'
Jingle Belles - 'not a creature was stirring'
Hiding In My Craftroom - 'use a critter'
Paper Crafting Journey - 'anything goes'
Challenges 4 Everybody - 'anything goes'

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card you have made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely Helen. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so pleased, Helen, that you've joined us at The Glory of Christmas as our guest. Your card is beautifully crafted - love that stamped background and the silhouette looks beautiful against it. Thanks too for entering this into both of my CHNC challenges. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh camels, the ultimate holiday creature ... so glad you joined our creature feature at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful card, that background is truly gorgeous and the black silhouette really sets it off perfectly! thanks for joining our "creature feature" fun again at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Aud Sentiments.
    Good luck.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have made a lovely card here. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...