Pages

Friday 27 May 2022

New My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge - Wreaths

 


We're back today on the My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge with a new challenge and this time we want to see a wreath or wreaths on your cards.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used the stamp set from the Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin' Up - the wreath, holly berries and sentiment are all part of the set.  I stamped in Mossy Meadow and Real Red inks.

The word backing paper I've used is actually the inside of one of the envelopes from the kit!

I finished the card with some Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow card and some red gems.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    This is such a very lovely card and your stamped wreath looks brilliant.
    Love the sentiment and the paper used.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creation Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wreath on this card Helen. Thanks for joinig the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...