Pages

Sunday 1 May 2022

New All Dressed Up Facebook Group Challenge - Flowers

 


There's a new challenge today in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group and this time our theme is flowers.

To join in and see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the All Dressed Up Digital Stamps Facebook Group here.

To make my card I used:

- Hanging Basket digi stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper and green card from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - flower power
Crafty Gals Corner - spring/Easter

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card. Nicely designed. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...