Pages

Saturday 7 May 2022

New from Kate Hadfield Designs - Minibeast Parade

 


There are two great new releases this weekend from Kate Hadfield Designs and I'm sharing some inspiration using both sets today and tomorrow.

First today is the fun 'Minibeast Parade':


The picture above shows the pre-coloured set which you can find here.  

The set also comes as 'Minibeast Parade Stamps' - this set contains the outline version available here.

And if you want both options, you can get both the coloured and outline versions here.

I use the outline version to make my card.  I used one of the Picture This dies from Stampin' Up to cut out the three rectangular panels from Mossy Meadow card stock.

I coloured all the insects with Promarkers and fussy cut the bee and dragonfly.  The sentiment I've used is from Stampin' Up.

Here's another view of my card:


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

A Place to Start - anything goes
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Helen this card is super fun. You've made an excellent job with your colouring and those papers are perfect for those cute insects. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty card Helen. The images are so much fun and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us again at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and I love the design you have used. Thanks for playing along with my flower challenge over at PFM this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, your card is adorable! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at A Place to Start! I apologize for the tardy comment.
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...