Pages

Saturday 21 May 2022

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Include a Tree or Two or More

 


It's Saturday so that means a new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog - it's anything Christmas goes with the option to include a tree or two or more.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

I used the reverse masking technique to make my card.  First I die cut a circle from a piece of card and then taped the template over another piece of card of the same size.

Using a blending brush I applied Salty Ocean Distress Ink through the template to create the circle.  Then I kept the template in place and stamped various stamps from the Snow Front stamp set from Stampin' Up.

After I removed the template, I stamped a sentiment from Little Claire Designs and then matted the stamped panel on to black paper.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Jingle Belles - masculine Merry Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous scene. Love how your sentiment reflects our blog name lol. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us often.
    Kathy
    POE DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous scenery card you have created Helen! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely wintry scene ... so very glad you joined our Masculine Merry Christmas at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that peaceful winter scene. Because of the colours you used, I can almost feel the chill of a cold winter evening. Thanks so much for joining us at Peace on Earth challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...