Pages

Tuesday 10 May 2022

New from Kate Hadfield Designs - Great Britons

 


Today I'm sharing two cards made with another new release from Kate Hadfield Designs.  This one is called 'Great Britons':


Once again there are three options - the pre-coloured set is available here, the outline stamps (which I used) are available here and you can get both together as a bundle here.

Here's my second card made with the set:


The set has lots of great characters perfect for the upcoming Platinum Jubilee but I decided to use two of the other people to make every day cards.

To make my cards I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched dies and patterned paper Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiments from Stampin' Up and Elzybells
- other card and paper from Craft Creations
- page from an old road atlas

I would like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - for the men/boys (first card)
Time Out Challenges - on vacation (second card)
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - anything goes (first card)
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes/hand coloured image (second card)
Sweet Stampin Challenge - use book print/sheet music/maps (second card)

11 comments:

  1. A great card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rondos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both great cards and images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable set and cards Helen! Thanks for entering your project in The Colour Crazy Challenge and we hope you'll share more lovely projects soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so good Helen! Fabulous stamp set. Great paper choices for your images. Thanks for sharing these with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen. Great cards with lovely sentiments. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw these are both super cards and those images are fab! Love the backing papers you've used too and they are perfect for my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Thanks so much for sharing! Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The map design paper is perfect for our challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards and I'm so glad you shared them with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two cute cards! I like those fun images and you paired them perfectly with a background pattern and sentiment. Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two great cards Helen. The images are fab and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm ready for an adventure! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...