Pages

Saturday 1 May 2021

New Stampers Delights Progressive Challenge

 


It's time for a new Progressive Challenge in the Stampers Delights Fan Group over on Facebook.

This month we're working with the beautiful Tweet digi stamp set:


You can find all the details in the Facebook Group here and more inspiration from the rest of the team here on the blog.

You can find the Tweet digi stamp here on the website.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Helen such a sweet stamp love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhh! One of those images that make me smile.
    Gorgeous colours and design Helen.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet card! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...