Pages

Saturday 1 May 2021

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes

 


The start of the month means a new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - it's anything goes as long as you use patterned paper on your creation.

Take a look here on the challenge blog for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

And the prize on offer for this month's winner is:


I'm sharing another of the cards I made for The Card Hut's recent shows on Create and Craft.

The shows introduced this brand new CD rom/USB from Mark Bardsley:


They will be available very soon from The Card Hut website here.

I used one of the flat images from the collection and some of the backing paper generated to match the image.  I also used one of the matching sentiments.

I layered the card with some Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow card.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...