Pages

Saturday 15 May 2021

New Scribbles Designs Challenge - Challenge 100: Add It Up!

 


We're celebrating at the Scribbles Designs Challenge because we've reached our 100th challenge!

To celebrate, our new challenge is Add It Up.

Head over to the challenge blog here where you will find a list of items you can use to create your card.  Once you have finished, your total must add up to exactly 100!

To make my card I used:

- Find Warmth digi stamp available here
- patterned paper, flower punch and scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

And here are my items:

card base - 5 points
sentiment digi stamp - 5 points
2 patterned papers (10 points each) - 20 points
punched flowers (15 points each) - 45 points
die cut - 15 points
faux stitching - 5 points
gems (1 point each) - 5 points

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...