Pages

Thursday 20 May 2021

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes/Girly Girlz

 


We've got a new challenge today in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group.

It's anything goes with a SheepSki Designs image with the optional theme of 'girly girlz'.

Head over to the Facebook Group here and then look in the media section for the album for Challenge 60 to link up your card.

To make my card I used:

- My Music digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creations in Pink - anything goes
Stinkin' Inkers - girls just wanna have fun

2 comments:

  1. She's a beauty Helen, I love this colour combo!
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card love the girl
    thanks for joining us at creations in pink
    hugs ellen DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...