Pages

Monday 17 May 2021

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog.

The idea behind our challenges is that we give you a photograph to inspire you and here is the photo for this challenge:


So we want you to create something based on this photo AND you need to tell us how the photo inspired you.

All the details are on the challenge blog here.

Here's the digital stamp prize on offer for our winner:


From the photo I took the music script, music as song and also the colour scheme.

I used:

- Christmas Means More stamp set from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- circle dies from my stash
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love this sentiment!!! Beautiful job teamie!!

    =o) kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very strong and striking monochrome card here Helen really reflects the inspiration picture, another great make teamie. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...