Pages

Tuesday 4 May 2021

New Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Mistletoe

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge Blog and this month it's:


Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

I very nearly ended up going for anything goes until I remembered this cute little stamp from Clearly Besotted!

I used:

- Christmas Plushies stamp set from Clearly Besotted Stamps
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- gems from Dovecraft
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...