Pages

Sunday 1 March 2020

New Love to Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes


A new challenge has started today on the Love to Craft Challenge Blog and our theme is anything goes.  Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

I am sharing another of the cards I made for the recent Card Hut show on Create and Craft.

The show introduced the Garden Sheds stamp collection and this particular stamp set is called 'Home Made' - it's available here on the Card Hut website.

I stamped the main image and also a panel with the smaller stamps in the set.  I coloured them all with Promarkers and used paper from a First Edition Christmas pad and Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen, your DT card is sweet and gives me a chuckle. Nice touch of the paneled background, too! XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...