Pages

Saturday 7 March 2020

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Santa Claus


It's Saturday so we're back with a new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog.  It's always anything Christmas goes with an optional twist which this week is to feature Santa Claus of Father Christmas on your design.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

The prize on offer for this week's winner is:


To make my card I've used:

- Juggling Santa digi stamp from KLM Digital Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Time to Craft
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. This is a great Santa image and the background is so perfect. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...