Pages

Sunday 1 March 2020

New Christmas Sparkles Challenge - Anything But a Card


We're back today with a new challenge on the Christmas Sparkles Challenge Blog and this month we're looking for anything but a card.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

I made a little gift box from red card, decorated with patterned paper from Craft Creations.  The panel I used on the top of the box is from a Christmas card - I just trimmed it into a square to fit the lid.

Here's the top of the box:


The box is big enough to hold chocolates or jewellery - when I've made them before I've added tissue paper inside and a white panel inside the lid to write a greeting on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...