Pages

Monday 23 March 2020

New from KLM Designs - Decorative Egg


Today I'm sharing another card made with one of this month's new release images from KLM Digital Designs and this one is called Decorative Egg.

You can find the image here in the outline shop.

I also used one of the sentiments which comes with the main image.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Dovecraft and Stampin' Up.

The ribbon I've used is from my stash and the green card from Stampin' Up.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - spring/Easter sentiment

3 comments:

  1. A pretty Easter card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card!! Thank you for sharing at Creative With Stamps.
    Crafty hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Helen, I really like the combination of patterns and those eggs look really beautiful. Thanks for joining us for the Aud Sentiments Challenge!
    Jenny (AKA the Ginger Ninja!) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...