Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Ike's World Challenge Reminder - O is for Anything Goes/Outside Your Comfort Zone


We've reached the midway point in our current challenge on the Ike's World Challenge Blog - it's anything goes with the option to go outside your comfort zone!

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration.

I've gone outside my comfort zone by water colouring my image!  I used water colour pens scribbled on an acrylic block with a waterbrush.  It took me a long time to do but I was pleased with the results in the end!

The image I've used is called Hydrangea and you can find it here in the Ike's Art store.

I added some card from Paper Box as my backing and some little black gems to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

- Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - anything goes
Always Fun Challenges - flowers
Crafting Happiness Challenge - anything goes/for her

4 comments:

  1. Helen this is gorgeous. Just LOVE your coloring and the color of this. Great technique since it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flower card. I love the coloring and the purple. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous. A gorgeous colour choice and lovely layout design. Very well done with your water colouring :-D
    Thank you for taking time to make this for me at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and I love that you used watercolors. So very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...