Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

New Alphabet Challenge - Z is for Zoo Animals


There's a new challenge today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog and this time we've reached the letter Z so we would like to see zoo animals on your creations.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration.

To make my card I used:

- The Gang's All Meer stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from K&Co
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Southern Girls Challenge - anything goes
Creative Knockouts - anything goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. What a nice image! Beatiful background to. And that sentiment is also adorable and matches the image perfectly! A fun card, but very effective! Yes, I like your card very much! Thank you for participating in the Creative Knockouts Challenge # 343! We hope you'll join again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, the image is adorable! Your card is so cute and I love the green! Apologies for my late comments - so glad you joined us for our Anything Goes challenge at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...