Pages

Thursday 2 January 2020

New Kreativ-Tanten Challenge - Anything Goes


It's time for a new challenge on the Kreativ-Tanten Challenge Blog and this month it's an 'anything goes' theme.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

The prize on offer for this month's winner is:


To make my card I used the 'Modern Anemone' stamp set from Altenew which was the cover gift in the most recent issue of Simply Cards and Papercraft.

I used Stampin' Up inks, coloured card and gems to make my card and a stamped sentiment from Uniko.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - something new (the Altenew stamp set)
Creative Inspirations Challenge - something new or something old (new stamp set)

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card Helen - I bought this magazine yesterday so hope to play with the stamps and dies soon.

    I hope you've had a good start to the New Year.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Love the flowers and the design is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great creation. Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...