We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time we want to see you using kraft card or paper in your projects.
Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration.
Here's what I used to make my card:
- Stuffie Gets Happy Mail stamp from Stamping Bella
- Promarkers to colour the image
- sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Poundland
- other card and paper from Craft Creations
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Simon Wednesday Challenge - anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - anything goes