Pages

Friday 3 January 2020

New Alphabet Challenge - T is for Try Something New


It was my turn to choose the theme for today's new Alphabet Challenge - we've reached the letter T so I chose 'try something new'.  It could be a new technique or new stash - the choice is yours!

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and inspiration.

I've used the Stamping Bella 'Little Bits Floral Set' which I recently bought from an online Craft Destash group.

My Mum wanted a simple 'thinking of you' card so I just stamped three of the flowers and coloured them in with Promarkers.  The patterned paper is from a pad I bought in Poundland.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful delicate flowers and colours a gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...