Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2020

New 12 Months of Christmas Link Up - An Old Fashioned Christmas


It's time for the first challenge of the year on the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up and this month it's anything Christmas goes with the optional twist of 'an old fashioned Christmas'.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

Our sponsor for this month's challenge is:


For my card I used four of the images from the 'Christmas Minis 2' collage sheet which you can find here.   The images are supposed to 1 inch in diameter but I enlarged them before choosing four of the Santa pictures to print out.

I used some paper and a sentiment from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles and the other paper and card I've used is from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. Helen the images and paper you have chosen work really well together. This is a lovely vintage card.

    Looking forward to working with you on the DT at 12 Months of Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...