Pages

Saturday 11 January 2020

Bugaboo Stamps 10th Annual Birthday Bash - Day 1


Welcome to the first day of the 10th Annual Bugaboo Stamps Birthday Bash!


Head over to the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for all the details and to see lots of inspiration from the Design Team!

To make my card I used:

- Pretty Cow digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- papers from Poundland
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Try it on Tuesday - what a cutie/make someone smile
Use Your Stuff - anything goes (using papers from my stash)
Crafty Animals - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Great creation Helen.
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo/Catch the Bug DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen I shouldn't be surprised that you would have pink with the pretty cow image, lol. Great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the pink and Grey together its fabulous. Love the image and design too. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...