Pages

Monday 27 January 2020

Bugaboo Stamps - Anything But a Card Monday


It's anything but a card Monday on the Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Challenge Blog and this week I've made a little gift box which would be great for some chocolates, money or even a piece of jewellery!

Here's another view of the box:


I had last Friday's freebie image printed out but ran out of time to make a card so I thought I'd use it to decorate the box.

Here's what I used:

- Turtles - Birthday digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- paper and card from Craft Creations
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards

Head over to the Catch the Bug Challenge blog here to see more anything but a card Monday projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...