Pages

Monday 15 July 2019

New from LeAnn's World 101 - Annette


Today I'm sharing a card I've made using one of this month's new release images from LeAnn's World 101 - meet Annette.

You can find Annette here in the Etsy shop.

To make my card I used:

- Annette digi stamp
- Promarkers to colour my image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie
Creative Knockouts - summer fun
The Paper Shelter - holiday time
Creative Craft Cottage - summer
Crafty Gals Corner - summer fun

4 comments:

  1. Fun birthday card Helen. Great for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper you put with this image. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Craft Cottage. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...