Pages

Saturday 6 July 2019

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Card for a Man or a Boy


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog and this week it's anything Christmas goes with the option of making a card for a man or a boy.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration.

To make my card I used:

- Andy on Snowboard digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- stamped sentiment from Little Claire Designs
- patterned paper from Forever Friends paper pad
- snowflake embellishment from Dovecraft
- other paper, card and gems from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas With the Cuties - spots and dots
Christmas Crackers - anything goes
CCC Digi Designs - Christmas in July
Passion for Promarkers - make it square

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great male card and thanks for sharing at Passion for promarkers this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Helen. I love your soft colouring and the pink gem image is fab.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP 😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with a cute image, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...