Pages

Sunday 14 July 2019

GDT Card for SumMore Fun - New Release Sneak Peek!


I'm excited to be joining the team at SumMore Fun as a Guest Designer once again for another new release.

This time the stamp set is themed around tea and comes with some great sentiments.  

It's called 'High Tea' and the official release date (when you can see the whole set) is Friday this week.

In the meantime, keep an eye on the blog here for more sneak peeks and inspiration.

To make my card I used the tea bag image from the set along with one of the sentiments.  I also used a piece of the backing paper to which I added some faux stitching.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - anything goes
Pattie's Creations Challenge - food or drink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...