Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2019

New Arty Divas Challenge - Anything Goes


The first challenge has just launched on the brand new Arty Divas Challenge Blog!!

Head over to the challenge blog here to find out more and see lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

Our theme is anything goes and our sponsor for this first challenge is:



and they're offering a prize of 2 digi stamps from their Etsy shop (linked above)

To make my card I used:

- Molly pre-coloured image sheet available here
- patterned papers from Dovecraft and Doodlebug
- coloured gems from Stampin' Up
- black ribbon from my stash
- sentiment from Craftwork Cards
- card and paper from Craft Creations

Make sure you come and join us - we're looking forward to seeing your cards!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty I love the colours on this design Love and hugs X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...