Pages

Saturday 13 July 2019

New Bugaboo Stamps Challenge - Project Inspired By Your Favourite Movie


It's time for our July theme challenge on the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog and this month we want to see projects inspired by your favourite movie.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for more details and lots of inspiration.

My card is inspired by the wonderful film 'Love Actually':


To make my card I used:

- Kidz Lovely Hearts Lily Girl digi stamp available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - anything goes
Creative Fingers Challenge - anything goes
I Love Promarkers - anything goes/one for the girls
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card Helen. I love your choice of colours and design.
    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...