Pages

Saturday 13 July 2019

New from The Card Hut - In the Doghouse!


Did you see the Create and Craft show this evening showcasing the new CD and USB from The Card Hut?


It's called 'In the Doghouse' and has an amazing selection of artwork from the very talented Mark Bardsley.

It was a sellout on Create and Craft but is available on The Card Hut website here.

I made some cards for the TV show using the decoupage sheets on the CD rom - if you look closely, this one was on the counter during the show!

I will be sharing more cards from the CD as well as cards I made using some of the stamps in the show soon.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs - our pets
The Corrosive Challenge - anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - anything goes
CD Sunday - anything goes
Love to Craft Challenge - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Helen. What a super card and thank you for introducing me to all those CDs. Just spent a fortune. Thank you for joining in with us. With all those wonderful designs at your disposal we will expect to see you often.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see this CD on Create and Craft so thank you for highlighting it here. I love the scene you have created for your card. Thank you for sharing with us at CD Sunday.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only discovered the Card Hut recently - I'm loving Mark Bardsley's stamp designs and now you're tempting me with his CDs too! Super card, thanks for sharing it at CD Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card, love the design. Don't know if I dare go and look -I'm not supposed to be buying anything new til I've used up some I've already got!

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...