Pages

Thursday 20 September 2018

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes/Frame It


There's a new challenge today in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group.  

This month it's 'anything goes' with a SheepSki Designs digi stamp and our optional twist is 'frame it'.

You can find the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group here and the album to enter your creations is at the top of the group.

Here's what I used to make my card:

- Christmas Candle digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned paper and sentiment from magazine free paper pack 
- other card and paper from Craft Creations
- gems from Poundland

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful Christmas card. The frame in the gold looks so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful Helen, it looks like a picture :)
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...