Pages

Monday 10 September 2018

New Cute'n'Crafty Challenge - Kids


Following my GDT card for the last challenge, I have now been asked to join the Cute'n'Crafty Challenge Blog Design Team!  A big thank you to Tabitha for inviting me to join the team.

There's a new challenge today and the theme is 'kids'.  Take a look here on the challenge blog for more details and lots of inspiration.

Our sponsor for the challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I've used:

- Just Emma digi stamp from Fred She Said Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- paper from The Paper Boutique
- sentiment stamp from Crafters Companion
- other card, paper and gems from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Corrosive Challenge Blog - anything goes
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge - anything goes
Give a Crafter a Cookie - anything goes
Let's Craft and Create - anything goes
I Love Promarkers - anything goes

7 comments:

  1. Love this!!! You do great work:) Love having you on the team:)
    Cute N' Crafty Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card and love the pink and green combination.. Thank you for joining in on the IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE Challenge !! Please join us again !! Debra Davison / Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable. I love the cute image and how you put a flower into the garden for the little girl to enjoy! :)

    Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card Thank You for joining us at I Love Pro Markers hugs Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Pause Dream Enjoy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Craft and Create! -Sonya DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...