Pages

Friday 14 September 2018

New Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes/Pearls


There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Catz Challenge Blog and this week it's 'anything goes' with the option of adding pearls to your creation.

Take a look here on the challenge blog for all the details.

Our sponsor for this week is:


To make my card I used:

- Joanie the Flower Child digi stamp from Rick St Dennis available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from my stash
- other card and paper from Craft Creations
- pearls and pearl trim from my stash

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Helen, great colours and love the pretty papers, have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Helen great image hope your having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Retro card with the image and papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...