Pages

Saturday 22 September 2018

New From All Dressed Up Stamps - Little Scottie Dog


Today I'm sharing a DT card for All Dressed Up Stamps using one of this month's great new releases.

For my card I've used 'Little Scottie Dog' - you can find him here in the Etsy shop.  I'm not sure if was originally intended as a Christmas image but that's what I've made him!

I've used:

- Little Scottied Dog digi available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Craftwork Cards
- stamped sentiment from Uniko
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

Head over to the All Dressed Up Facebook Group here to see lots more new release inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the bright colors in the image and how they match the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love that Scottie dog and your perfect design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...