Pages

Saturday 8 September 2018

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Include the Word Joy


It's Saturday so that means a new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - it's always anything Christmas goes with an optional twist.

This week our optional twist is to include the word 'joy' on your creation.  Have a look here on the challenge blog for more details and lots of inspiration.

I'm sharing a card I've made as part of the Cute'n'Crafty Design Team - I was asked to stay on after my recent GDT card and I was very excited to say yes!

As well as the Challenge Blog here, there is now a Cute'n'Crafty Challenge Group on Facebook here.  Challenges are anything goes as long as you use a Cute'n'Crafty digi.

Here's what I used to make my card:

- Little Deer digi stamp from Cute'n'Crafty available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- sentiment stamp from Uniko
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes
 Kitty Bee Designs - anything goes/animals
Little Miss Muffet Challenge - anything goes
I Love Promarkers - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. A darling Christmas card! I love the mix of red and green papers and the layout as well as the sweet image!
    Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card Thank You for joining us at I Love Pro Markers hugs Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Christmas card Helen. Love his red nose and the pretty papers. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at I LOVE PROMARKERS. Best of luck! Nick DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...