Pages

Saturday 15 September 2018

New Createful Heart Design Blog Challenge - Autumn


Challenges are re-starting today on the Createful Heart Design Challenge Blog and the theme for this first challenge is 'autumn'.

Take a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and inspiration.

Here's what I used to make my card:

- Hoot'n'Squeak digi stamp available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned papers from The Range
- other papers and card from Craft Creations
- stamped sentiment from Little Claire Designs

3 comments:

  1. Awesome design, love your coloring! Thank you, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Helen and the papers are a great match.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...