Pages

Sunday 1 December 2013

Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Festive Feasts and Treats


It's time for another challenge on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge blog and this time our theme is 'festive feasts and treats'.  You can find all the details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used the very cute 'Pudding Balloon' from Nutcrafters which you can find here on their website.  The papers I've used are from Dovecraft.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs - 'Christmas or winter'
Crafting from the Heart - 'anything goes'
Eureka Stamps - 'here comes Santa'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafty Catz Challenge - 'Santa Claus is Coming to Town'
Allsorts Challenge Blog - 'inspired by a Christmas song' ("Santa Claus is Coming to Town")
52 Christmas Card Throwdown - 'previous challenge' (#16 Santa Claus/Father Christmas)

8 comments:

  1. I love that image. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this looks scrumptious!!! LOVE the cute image and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! HUGS and hope you have a great week! :) Mynn xx

    PS: We've got a blog hop/DT call going on at House of Cards--I'd LOVE for you to join us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like Santa in the pudding balloon - such a fun image! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice image. I have never seen one like it before. How cute!! Thank you for playing at Crafting from the heart. Good luck. Hope to see more of your work next time. Erin, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, Helen! I love the plum pudding hot hair balloon. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful festive card Helen, I love the image. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Inspired by a Christmas Song/Carol challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen, I always love to see what you make. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou for joining our first challenge at crafting from the heart with your lovely card. Hope you will join us again.
    Good luck
    Fiona
    DT/co-owner
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...