Pages

Friday 27 December 2013

Crafts-Too Challenge You - The Natural World Twist 2


This is the final week of our month long 'natural world' challenge at Crafts-Too Challenge You and also week 2 of our second twist which is 'any winged character'.

For my final card of the month I've made a CAS design using very subtle patterned paper.  I've put white Starform velvet border stickers down each side of the paper and added Crafts-Too pearls to the scallops at the bottom of the card.  I coloured a die cut butterfly with an alcohol marker and attached this to a doily.  The sentiment is an old Hero Arts stamp which I thought fitted perfectly with the theme.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - 'anything goes'
The Pink Elephant Challenge - 'anything goes'
Party Time Tuesday - 'anything goes'
Creative Inspirations Paint - 'anything goes'
Hobby Cutz Challenges - 'anything goes'
That Craft Place Blog - 'anything goes'
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafts 4 Eternity - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Hi Helen! This card is very pretty. I just LOVE doilies, and think they are perfect on every card (I use them a lot). Such a soft and sweet card. Thanks for sharing it!
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Helen very on trend - ty for playing along at Crafting from The Heart x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Thanks for playing with us at Hobbycutz this time x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab.
    Thank you for playing with us at Hobbycutz.
    Jennyfer, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely simple layout. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart and good luck in the challenge.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...