Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

Crafts-Too Challenge You - The Natural World


This is the second week of the first twist for this month's challenge at Crafts-Too Challenge You - 'add a flower'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used Starform velvet floral stickers for my main image - I coloured them with alcohol markers and then put them on to a doily.  I then put the doily over a circle of kraft paper to make it stand out more from the backing paper.  Using the pattern on the doily as a guide, I've then attached Crafts-Too self adhesive pearls.  I used two pieces of the white Starform velvet border stickers along the top and bottom of my patterned paper and finished the card with some more pearls and a peel off greeting.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Crafty Bloggers Network - 'girly'
My Craft Creations - 'anything goes'
Creative Fingers Challenge - 'anything goes' (optional twist - my something old is the card base)
Sister Act Card Challenge - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty and delicate card Helen. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card ♥ Thanks for playing along this week at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...