Pages

Saturday 14 December 2013

New Little Claire Challenge - Make a Gift


It's time for the last Little Claire challenge of the year and this month our theme is 'make a gift'.  For my project, I chose to make a desk-top calendar and note pad.  You can see the outside of it in the photo above and the inside below:


I made the base from a piece of card and then added a calendar pad and covered note pad - I used X-Cut dies to make the words 'notes'.  On the opposite side I created a pocket for receipts, appointment cards etc.

For the front cover and the outside of the pocket I used 'Butterfly Blossom' from Little Claire which you can find here on their website.

You can find all the details about the challenge plus the projects from the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog and this is the great prize on offer for the challenge winner:


I'd like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafting When We Can - 'countdown/calendar'
Polkadoodles - 'anything goes'
Stampin With the Dragon - 'gifts and decorations'
Clear It Out Challenge - 'anything goes'
Try It on Tuesday - 'hand made gift or tag'
My Craft Spot - 'Christmas Neighbour Gifts'

14 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, oh wow this is just a masterpiece! I love the sweet butterfly images and the work you have put into this is amazing its so pretty!!

    have a lovely weekend,
    hugs
    vic

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic gift. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - what a fabulous gift! Love the crisp blue and white! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant gift love the delicate coloured papers and beautiful image and love the inside details too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic! What a great little gift! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi just popping back to say- thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know there is a new challenge already, but somehow time just slips through my fingers at the moment, so I am catching up a little on the commenting...
    LOVE your desk-top calender and note-pad!
    thanks for joining us at TIOT
    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week for our Anything goes Challenge :) xx
    I have Candy on my Blog up for grabs until Christmas http://stickywithglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great gift idea. Looks fabulous. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous such a pretty design. Thankyou for joining our challenge this fortnight at crafting from the heart.
    Good luck
    hugs
    Fiona
    DT/co-owner
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I like this! What a great gift idea. Wish I had seen this before I made my kid's teacher gifts (darn it)
    Thanks for joining us at the Clear it Out challenge blog-best of luck to you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Helen fab creation thanks for joining us over at SDD Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful. I love your card Thank you so much for joining us at crafting from the heart. Hope to see you next time hugs Sharon ( DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful calendar project. Thank you for playing along with us at CWWC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...