Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

Crafts-Too Challenge You - The Natural World


This is my first full month as a member of the Crafts-Too Challenge You team and our theme for December is 'the natural world'.  During the month there's a 'twist' for the first two weeks and another 'twist' for the last two weeks.

The 'twist' for this week is to 'add a flower' - you can find all the details of the challenge here on the challenge blog.

To create the borders on my card I used the white Starform velvet border stickers coloured with a dark brown alcohol marker.  For the main panel I die cut the Crafts-Too Fanciful Flowers die twice using kraft paper and darker brown paper which I think of as 'natural colours'.  I cut the flowers from the darker die cut and then placed these over the kraft die cut.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Creations Challenges - 'anything except Christmas'
Papertake Weekly - 'anything goes/CAS'
Crafty Cardmakers - 'clean and simple'
Emergency Crafters Challenge - 'anything but Christmas'
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - 'so grateful'
Craft Your Passion Challenges - 'thanksgiving/give thanks'
Clear It Out Challenge - anything goes'
Top Tip Tuesday - 'be krafty'
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. Very elegant. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. I love swirls and this one is gorgeous


    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card Helen and great use of the crafts too products.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very lovely card! Such nice clean lines and I love your flourish and flowers. Thanx for joining us at CC&CC. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Helen, so elegant - shows you really don't need all the bells and whistles to make a truly stunning card - great job!

    Thanks for joining in at Papertake Weekly :) Hope to see you again soon.

    Tanya GDT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...