Pages

Sunday 15 December 2013

New Sparkles Challenge - Anything But a Card


It's time for another challenge on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'anything but a card'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my project I've made a little calendar.  The base is half of a Craftwork Cards blank covered in kraft paper.  For my image I've used the main stamp from the Little Claire Cherish, Hope and Dream' stamp set coloured with Promarkers.  I finished it with Card Candi, ribbon and a little calendar pad.

I'd like to enter my project in the following challengse:

Crafty Ribbons Challenge - 'anything goes with ribbon'
Crafting When We Can - 'countdown/calendar'
Try It on Tuesday - 'hand made gift or tag'
The Kraft Journal - 'holiday gift'
My Craft Spot - 'Christmas Neighbour Gifts'
Crafty Catz Challenge - 'anything goes'

11 comments:

  1. Great little calendar, perfect for a gift for the new year. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous as always hun....:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute calendar project! TFS!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation Helen...Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation Helen...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome project!! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a wonderful calendar! Just perfect for a gift! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal!♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful project! It's refreshing to see some spring flowers when we're buried under so much snow!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week for our Anything goes Challenge :) xx
    I have Candy on my Blog up for grabs until Christmas http://stickywithglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely calendar. Thank you for playing along with us at CWWC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the vibrant colour scheme you have used Helen. A reminder that Spring is on its way.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...