Pages

Saturday 1 June 2024

New SheepSki Designs Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog with a new challenge.

Our challenges are always 'anything goes' so everyone can join in.  For more details about today's new challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Daisy Panel digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Morgan's ArtWorld - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...