Pages

Saturday 1 June 2024

New Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


As always our challenges are anything goes.  You can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the team herehere on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


And to make my card I used:

- Pond Pals digi stamp set from Beccy's Place available here
- Promarkers
- die from Elizabeth Craft Designs
- patterned paper from Little Claire Designs
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I am entering my card in this month's Beccy's Place Challenge which is here.

2 comments:

  1. Cute card Helen, I love the blue and grey combination. You did a great job layering all the papers and cardstock, the framing looks fabulous. Love the sparkle from the little rhinestones too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...