Pages

Monday 24 June 2024

GDT Card for Relatively Thoughtful - Alice's Tea Party

 


I'm back today with my second June GDT card for Relatively Thoughtful.

This month we're showcasing the Alice's Tea Party collection.

I used:

- Alice's Tea Party A4 Cutting Pages available here
- Alice's Tea Party Backgrounds available here

Although the Cutting Pages are specific to the Alice theme, the background papers could be used for lots of different occasions.

Here's another view of my card:


I also used a stamped sentiment from the Jane's Doodles 'Life's A Beach' stamp set available here also from Relatively Thoughtful.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes
Triple B Challenge - birds, blooms and butterflies

5 comments:

  1. OH! WOW! A fabulous image and papers, love this colourful card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your image and papers are gorgeous,love the summery colours,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and wow that's a fabulous Alice image and stunning papers used x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the tag shaped image and that wonderful shade of blue. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the Alice themed images that are around and this one is lovely.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...