Pages

Sunday 30 June 2024

DT Card for Conie Fong - Giraffe on Sailboat

 


I'm back today to share another DT card for Conie Fong.

This time I've used the very cute 'Giraffe on Sailboat' - it's a great fun image to colour and would be suitable for lots of different occasions!

Don't forget that Conie has a fabulous You Tube channel called 'Draw With Conie' where you can learn how to draw lots of different cute characters including this giraffe.

You can find the You Tube channel here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from First Edition
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes
Krafty Chicks Challenge - all occasions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...