Pages

Saturday 15 June 2024

New Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes/Fancy Folds

 


We're back today on the Classic Crafty Challenge Blog with a new challenge.

And this month it's anything goes with the optional twist of fancy folds.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


And here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- Cocktails digi stamp from Mirtillamente available here
 - Prmomarkers and Ohuhu markers
- die from Elizabeth Craft Designs
- paper from Stampin' Up
- other card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Love to Create Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Love this fold and the cocktails are perfect for Summer. Great card Helen, thanks for such a sweet project for The Classic Design Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Classic Design Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...