Pages

Thursday 20 October 2022

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Group Challenge - Anything Goes/Birthdays

 


It's time for another challenge in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group and this month it's anything goes using a SheepSki Designs image with the option to make something for a birthday.

You can find the Facebook Group here - head over to the media section and look for the album for Challenge 77 to join in.

To make my card I used:

- Birthday Cocktail digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up and Craft Creations
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- stitched, scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Seize the Birthday - anything birthday goes
Make My Monday Challenge - birthday wishes

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. great colors. looks like a yummy drink. Thanks for sharing over at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girly cocktail card Helen <3
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at Cocktail!!! This is so fun and feminine. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...