Pages

Monday 17 October 2022

Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges Reminder - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog with our mid-challenge reminder.

Our challenges are always anything goes so everyone can join in!

For more details about today's challenge reminder and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Don't forget that the October monthly sale has 8 sets in it including 2 of this month's great new releases:


To make my card I used:

- Witch Spaniel digi stamp set available here
- Promarkers
- die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - Halloween
Mirtillamente Challenge - all about Halloween

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Helen! Your Halloweenie pooch could not be sweeter! Loving the stars, and dancing dots in the "black-as-night" background! Fantastic card!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a striking design with this adorable dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card design and color palette! Thanks for another wonderful team project for Jan's Digi Stamps!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful card.
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck and I hope to see you again.
    Alena DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CRAFTING HAPPINESS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining our "Halloween Colors" challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...