Pages

Thursday 27 October 2022

Inspiration Card for Digi Doodle Studios - Booker Autumn

 


Today I'm sharing my final DT inspiration card from Digi Doodle Studios - Dina is closing the digital part of her business at the end of this month.

I'm really going to miss being part of the Design Team - I haven't been involved for very long but I have loved working with Dina's great artwork.

But there is good news for lovers of Dina's images - Ink n'Splatter which makes clear stamps and dies will continue to operate here.

To make my card for today I used:

- Booker Autumn digi stamp from Digi Doodle Studios available here
- Promarkers
- stitched die from Lawn Fawn
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers Challenge - embellish it (I've used gems)

4 comments:

  1. Awe what a sweet image! Your coloring/design are awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fall colours and a nice boy card. Thanks for playing along with us over at PFM this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie, DT PFM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Helen - I love the border especially! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Helen. The image is so cute and your colouring is perfect. Love your papers and that stitched edge looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...